- We use Hong Kong Post (or other service providers if appropriate) as our delivery company. Please note that we do not deliver to P.O. Boxes and hotels.
- The website accept payment in USD.
- Please bear in mind that these are estimated delivery times only and we cannot be responsible for delays due to customs and/or duty regulations and procedures. International delivery times may vary, particularly during Christmas, Chinese New Year, Easter and other holiday periods. Although we cannot guarantee delivery times, we do our best to process orders as soon as we receive them.
Return an item
- We regret that we do not provide refund for any product we sold.
Taxes or duties
- When ordering from this website you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all the laws and requirements of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Your orders may be subject to import duties and/or taxes and any additional charges for custom clearance must be borne by you. This website has no control over these charges and does not assume responsibility for the ordered goods meeting local customs laws and/or duties and taxes. Custom policies vary widely from country to country, and you should contact your local customs office for further information.