Hoe Hin Pak Fah Yeow Manufactory Limited (referred to as “HHPFY“, “we“, “us” and “our“) are committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement explains our policies and practices and applies to information collection and use including but not limited to when you use whiteflower.com and domains which owned by HHPFY (collectively the “Site“).
We respect your privacy and we ensure:
- to conduct computer, physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data we collect;
- to minimize the personal data required to provide services requested by you;
- to allow only our authorized employees to access personal data; and
- not to disclose your personal data to external parties without your consent, unless we are required by law or we have previously informed you.;
In order to offer a better service to you, we may collect and process the below personal information about you:
- information (such as, your name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address etc.) when you register with us, use our service or communicate with us. we request that you complete the profile survey in order to allow us to serve you better;
- in regards to an account sign-in facility and ordering processing, your log-in password information and credit card number;
- the content of any communications you send to us, for example, to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content; and
- information from surveys that we may carry out on the Site for research purposes from time to time, if you are willing to respond to, or take part in, them.
The provision of your personal data is essential for us to provide you with the requested services. If you refuse to supply such data, we may not be able to provide the requested service.
We only store personal data for so long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose (including any directly related purpose) for which the data is or is to be used.
Furthermore, when you browse the Site, we will collect the basic technical information we receive from your browser such as your browser type and language, access times, the address of the site from which you came to the Site, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, or click stream data within our websites etc. We collect such technical information during your visit to the Site through our automatic data collection tools, which may include cookies and other commonly used technologies. We collect such data for the purpose of enhancing the functionality of the Site. More information on cookies is set out below.
Use of information
The purposes for which information may be used by us in and outside Hong Kong include:
(a) order processing;
(b) providing services and information offered through the Site;
(c) internal operations, such as, analysis, research and auditing;
(d) marketing HHPFY services or products ;
(e) complying with laws, regulations or codes of practice in or outside Hong Kong;
(f) legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts;
(g) other purposes directly relating to the activities identified above; and
(h) membership information. Our members enjoy many privileges, including newsletters, participation in special offers and promotions and streamline shopping.
We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail and other means of communication whether now or hereafter known, or send e-newsletters to you. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply telling us via email(email@example.com), and we will cease to do so. We will only send you communications after receiving your explicit consent.
Cookies are small, sometimes encrypted text files that are stored on computer hard drives by websites that you visit. They are used to help you to navigate on websites efficiently as well as to provide information to the owner of the website. Cookies do not contain any software programs. There are two general types of cookies, session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are only used during a session online and will be deleted once you leave a website. Persistent cookies have a longer life and will be retained by the website and used each time you visit a website. Both session and persistent cookies can be deleted by you at anytime through your browser settings and in any event, will not be kept longer than necessary.
- Pixels tags and cookies
- Pixels tags and cookies may be used in those emails we send you and at our Site to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our web site.
- We may use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you visit our Site. This company may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visit to this Site in order to provide advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or identify a unique “cookie” on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about desisting this information to be used by this company, please refer to the cookies policy of respective company directly.
The personal data we retain will be kept confidentially but we may provide your personal data to:
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services;
- persons under a duty of confidentiality to us; and
- persons to whom we are enforced to provide disclosure under applicable laws in or outside Hong Kong.
We may disclose your personal data as required or permitted by law to comply with a summons, subpoena or similar legal process or government request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is legitimately required or otherwise necessary to protect our rights and property, or the rights, property or safety of others, including but not limited to advisers, law enforcement, judicial and regulatory authorities in or outside Hong Kong.
Personal data stored electronically are password-protected. Encryption technology is used on our secured web areas. We only permit authorized employees to access personal data. These employees are trained on our privacy policies.
Occasionally, our Site may make available a link to a third party’s web site. These links will let you leave our Site. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Our Site provides the links only as a convenience. We do not endorse the site or its use or contents.
Your data privacy rights
Under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right:
- to check whether we hold personal data about you and to access such data;
- to require us to correct inaccurate data; and
- to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us.
If you are in an EU Member State, subject to certain limitations and/or restrictions, you have the right under the data protection laws in the EU:
- to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- to obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of your personal data; and
- to the right to data portability.
Individuals in the EU also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of their personal data with their local data protection authority.
If you have questions about this statement, please contact one of our customer care representatives. You may contact our customer service representatives by calling at (852) 2881 7713 (Working hours: Hong Kong Time 9:15am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
Where permitted by law to do so, we may charge a reasonable fee for processing a data access request.
(Last updated on 22-11-2019)