Hoe Hin Strain Relief has successfully passed the “Hong Kong registered traditional proprietary Chinese medicines (pCms) for external use registered and to be sold in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area” promulgated by the Central Government and obtained the registration certificate approved by the National Medical Products Administration (NMPA).
- Awarded the Q-mark certificate for White Flower Embrocation.
- Launches Hoe Hin Strain Relief.
- Awarded Q-mark certificate for Hoe Hin Strain Relief (first Wood Lock Oil product with Q-mark certificate).
- Awarded the ISO certificate ISO9001:2000.
- Re-launches Hoe Hin White Flower Ointment.
- Awarded Good Manufacturing Practice in respect of Proprietary Chinese Medicines (GMP-pCm)
- Rebrands Floral scented White Flower Embrocation to Fuzai 239 in celebration of the Company’s 80th Anniversary.
- Lists on the main board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (stock code:239) in 1991.
- Expands market to China and Canada.
- Launches Floral and Fruity Hoe Hin White Flower Embrocation.
- Awarded the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certificate by Therapeutic Goods Administration, Department of Health, Australia.
- Relocates factory to Chai Wan, Hong Kong with an increased space of over 34,000 sqft.
- Awarded Hong Kong Top Ten Brand Names Awards.
- Awarded the ISO certificate ISO9002: 1994.
Expands market to South East Asia.
Trademark related to the company product is registered in Singapore.